Coaching Program Outline for Business Owners – Corporate Executives – Community Leaders –
those seeking personal and professional development.
Coaching is offered in fixed-terms of 3, 6, 9 or 12 months. Here is an outline of the coaching process:
1. Establish the specific goals you wish to achieve through Coaching
2. Create a list of existing skills about which you feel confident.
3. Identify instances when you have used these skills successfully.
4. Identify what beneficial outcomes were achieved by using these skills.
5. Discussion and exercises designed to discover latent abilities and neglected assets.
6. Identify which areas you wish to develop in order to secure your objectives.
7. Complete weekly, bi-weekly or monthly Action Taken Reports including details of the
8. Be willing to consider books of knowledge that may be unfamiliar to you in terms of
your current understanding of how things work.
9. At the end of the agreed term write an honest testimonial of your Coaching
experience including your role, my role and the value you feel you have gained.
- Each longer period of time allows for more concentrated and intense development.
11. Other – The wild card opportunity of realizing 1 + 1 = 3. This is the possibilities of why we
are working together in the first place.
Setting the Foundation
- Meeting Ethical Guidelines and Professional Standards
- Establishing the Coaching Agreement
Co-creating the Relationship
- Establishing Trust and Intimacy with you
- Coaching Presence
- Active Listening
- Powerful Questioning
- Direct Communication
Facilitating Learning and Results
- Creating Awareness
- Designing Actions
- Planning and Goal Setting
- Managing Progress and Accountability
Call today for a Complimentary Consultation to determine how I may help you. Call Today 609-556-9816 or email me at Ronald@ManagingChange2.com