Resources to Help Guide You Through Life Changes .
- Bonnano, G.A. Loss, Trauma and Human Resilience: How we underestimate the potential of human capital to thrive after extremely aversive events? American Psychologist, 59, 20 – 28, 2004
- Gladwell, Malcolm. The Tipping Point: How little things can make a big difference. New York: Little Brown & Co., 2000
- Peterson, Christopher. A Primer in Positive Psychology.Oxford University Press 2006
- LeDoux, Joseph. The Emotional Brain: The Mysterious Underpinnings of Emotional Life. New York: Touchstone Books. 1998
- Cialdini, Robert. Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion.1984
- Nardone, G., & Watziawick. P.,Brief Strategic Therapy: Philosophy, Techniques, and Research, Jason Aronson, 2005
One Nation Under Stress, Sanjay Gupta, MD Dr. Sanjay Gupta investigates why Americans’ life expectancy is going down rather than up, despite spending more on health care than any other country.
Deaths of Despair and the Future of Capitalism by Economist Anne Case and Angus Deaton
Adizes, Ichak. Managing Corporate Life cycles. New York: Prentice-Hall Press, 1999
Newberg, A., & Waldman, M., How God Changes Your Brain: Breakthrough Findings From a Leading Neuroscientist, Ballantine, New York: 2010